Actinic:SHOWFORPRICESCHEDULE problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic:SHOWFORPRICESCHEDULE problem

I'm playing around with the <Actinic:SHOWFORPRICESCHEDULE /> tag (which I'm sure worked before) but now, the tag seems to be ignored by Actinic, meaning it shows up in the HTML source.

Basically I need to pass the Price Schedule ID to a JavaScript variable. I've tried this with:

Code:
    priceBand=<Actinic:SHOWFORPRICESCHEDULE Schedules="1" HTML="1" /><Actinic:SHOWFORPRICESCHEDULE Schedules="1" HTML="2" />;
    My thinking was Actinic would display the value corresponding to the current schedule and leave the rest alone, resulting in, for example:

priceBand=1;

This is within Act_ProductLine.html template, and even the example copied directly from the KB article does precisely the same whether logged in or not.

Has anyone else who uses this tag had this problem?
    www.gbradley.co.uk
    Web Development, Actinic Patches, Scripts & more

Graham

Schedules="1" will only appear if the customer has logged into an account with a customer group of 'Retail'. Is this what you are testing? - because if it is a customer group other than 'Retail' then you need to edit this number.

Comment

Gah, sorry, the second schedules attribute should read "2". What's really puzzling me is that Actinic is ignoring the tag completely, so it appears as is, in the page source.
      www.gbradley.co.uk

Comment

OK - the tags should work - could you try them outside of the JavaScript and see if that makes a difference? Where abouts in the code are you including the tags?

Comment

Thats it working now - nevermind!
          www.gbradley.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X