No announcement yet.

Network setup shaded in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have the full version of catalog/business?

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb
      Do you have the full version of catalog/business?
      i have full version business,

thanks

Comment

Alexander,

Please give this a try to enable Network Setup Changes:

1. Please make sure that Actinic is closed. Go to the Start menu and click on Run. Type in Regedit and OK. This will open the Registry Editor.

2. Expand the group HKEY_CURRENT_USER and find Software. Under this you should find Catalog7. Before making any changes, please back-up the settings. You can do this by right-clicking on Catalog7 and selecting Export. You can always revert to this if something goes wrong.

3. Expand the group Catalog7, followed by the sub-folder Sites. Expand this too to see your site folder and select it. In the right-hand pane, you should see the field called NetworkSetup.

4. I am guessing that the value is N at the moment. Right click on this and select Modify. . Change this to Y and OK.

5. Close the Registry Editor and now re-start Actinic. The Network Setup option in Business Settings should be now editable.

Let me know how you get on. Please do remember to back up the registry settings before you make any changes, as mentioned above.

You had the very same issue back in November and the above solution was provided on this thread http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=25066

If this does not help, please raise a support ticket so that a member of the team can get a snapshot and check this for you.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Hooray!!!!!! its working i am out of test mode somehow it decided to get me back on to normal mode. i also went in to the network settings and changed them to Passive ftp transfers as i think someone here says that it was better to be on that?!

i am currently moving hosts so fingers crossed that when i upload there will be no problems!!

again thanks for your help bruce!!

Comment

Working...
          X