Site Review - Something I'm Missing ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kez

Its nice to see ones site listing highly for certain keywords, don't get blinded by it though and think you've cracked it. For "125w envirolite" you are 4th in the listing, but its a very uncompetitive keyword. Even more important is how often that is searched for. If its 10 times a week and you are in 4th spot in the listing, then it really is nothing to be happy with. When you are on the first page and there a few million pages rather than a few thousand, you will undouibtedly be doing better.

Comment

I agree with not relying totaly on SE's. Like you say, 1 change and BOOM your ranking 345,000,000

so we have invested in other areas to gain exposure. (to a tight budget though)

I really do think a forum would vastly improve our presence and its in the pipeline for the hopefully not so near future.

This was purely to see really if anyone could see any potential no no's on our site which may or may not be effecting sales...with some good feedback from you guys....

1. adsense is now history, not sure why its still showing (maybe server is slow in changing)
      2. T&C's updated
      3. will get round to changing layout of some texting. (long thin text)
      Reverse Osmosis Water Filters

Comment

Working...
      X