Problems clearing my Orders Pending when using PROTX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems clearing my Orders Pending when using PROTX

Hi, I switched over to PROTEX about a month ago and generally all has gone well.

I have told my system to bypass the checkout (its all done on Protx), however I now cannot get orders that have been completed to move from Pending to complete, I also cannot get orders to print our copy invoices. All the information is there (payment, shipping, customer etc).

Any thoughts as to how to overcome would be welcome.

Thanks

Gareth

www.inception-store.co.uk
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For all your toner needs www.inception-store.co.uk
    For new photocopiers and printers www.inception.co.uk
    And the bucket store I set up while business was slow and I panicked a little that we were selling for to high a price www.toner-store.co.uk

Hi Gareth,

Are the orders marked as "Full Payment Received"?

When you attempt to print an order do you get any errors or does nothing happen?

Can you preview the invoice?
    Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

Toby

Sorry for the delayed responce, Ive had a weeks annual leave.

The payments are marked as full payment recieved, I am unable to print a copy invoice, the selection is greyed out.

I cannot preview the invoice.

Gareth
      _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For all your toner needs www.inception-store.co.uk
      For new photocopiers and printers www.inception.co.uk
      And the bucket store I set up while business was slow and I panicked a little that we were selling for to high a price www.toner-store.co.uk

Comment

It sounds as if you have selected to bypass order processing rather than bypassing the checkout (I don't think that option exists), you should only do this if you do not want to process any orders in Actinic but simply want to export them for external processing (to Sage for example), untick the option and you will be able to print invoices etc again.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X