No announcement yet.

Paypal Pro & catalog v7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's HSBC for me cos it's one of the very few PSP's that is a household name. There is a perceived trust there, plus i like the way it works. I'd imagine that HSBC is the only one to compete with Paypal on the 'known name' stakes.

Comment

the only down side of HSBC is you have to bank with them, not everyone want to change bank accts - that the only reason i look for alternatives.

WP, Secpay, paypal, nochex and Protx is usable by banks/merchant accts, I think Secure Trading is limited to Barclays.

Comment

I think Secure Trading is limited to Barclays
        I quite like this option as well as you can customise the payment page to match your site so it apears as though the transaction is being done on your site. The Barclay use exactly the same software as HSBC so the VT is the same - the only difference between HSBC and Barclays is that you need to pay £100pa for the securehosting as Barclays does not integrate directly with Actinic while HSBC does.

Its horses for courses really and your choice is dictated by who you bank with or who you are prepared to get an account with.

Comment

Working...
        X