File name conflicts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

File name conflicts

Hi - I'm suddenly unable to add a new product to any catalogue (Act v 6) page without getting this error message:"The specified file name conflicts with another file name! Please enter a unique (ignoring case) filename".

I've tried altering every permutation, but can't identify which filename it is referring to.

Any ideas, please?

James
    James Gladwin

upgrade to the latest patch it is a known bug which is now fixed

Comment

Hmm - no luck

Hi - Thanks for that - BUT: no luck. Downloaded patch, did everything required, and am still getting the error message.

Any ideas, anyone? Chris (Maestro) Dickin?

Bst - James
      James Gladwin

Comment

With the old error you could just press on ok again and it worked. Does this work for you? If not what happens if you try a really silly name that could not possibly exist on your catalog?

Another thing to try is to open up the advanced tab and click from tab to tab a couple of times. Then press OK to save the products.

That always worked for me.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Still no luck - anxious

Hi - Thanks for that, but doesn't work for me still. Stubbornly won't let me ad new product to any page.

Hmm - sounds like a direct call to our Lords and Masters in Actinic.....

James
          James Gladwin

Comment

Manual upgrade of patch?

I re-installed the patch again, and noticed (it had appeared before, but I didn't pay attention) an error message when I launched Catalogue, "The Site Upgrader encountered an error whileprocessing C..v6\Backupv6,1.3.0.0.0DBHA|Site 1" Please upgrade manyally if necessary."

How would I do this, or , what does it mean?

Anyone????

James
            James Gladwin

Comment

Hi James

What was your version originally?, If it was either 6.0.1 or 6.0.2, then a patch will not work. You will need to download the full version of 6.1.3 and install it, which will upgrade your 6.0.1/6.0.2 to 6.1.3

Please check this
              Kind Regards
              Nadeem Rasool
              SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hey - thanks. I will do so and let you know.

Best - James
                James Gladwin

Comment

Nadeem

Hi - have been away - it occured to me that I had some images that were not in my Site1 directory, so would not have been able to be upgraded. (I was using 6.01.03 ) - so I will replace those, and see what happens. Thanks- james
                  James Gladwin

Comment

Working...
                  X