Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with check out v6

Hi

I was hoping someone might be able to help me please.

I have just put together a site www.carpet-flooringcentre.co.uk and uploaded everything and eventually got things uploaded, however when I try going to the checkout I get this message (I'm using an Intel Mac by the way, but this wont have anything to do with the problem)

"Safari can’t open the page “https://www.carpet-flooringcentre.co...n/os000001.pl” because it could not connect to the server “www.carpet-flooringcentre.co.uk”."

I have installed the latest Version 6.1.5 software patch but I'm still not having any luck.

Any help you could offer would be very much appreciated.

i can't find anything on your site to buy in order to help you

Comment

I had a look and thought the same.

Is the catalog working in test mode?

Richard
      www.dj-online.co.uk
      Products for DJs and the entertainment industry

Comment

Oops that would help wouldn't it?! I forgot that I had removed the test items for the time being, but I have uploaded a couple under the carpet remnants section now if you wouldn't mind looking again please?

Comment

Looks like it is trying to make a SSL connection.

Have you got SSL selected in the catalog setup. Sorry I cant be more specific but I have never used ver 6

In version 7 it is in the Business settings at the botton of the payments and security tab there is a tick box for SSL on. Unless you have a SSL cetificate on your server you should have it set to off.

Richard
          www.dj-online.co.uk
          Products for DJs and the entertainment industry

Comment

Aah that could be it, I'll go check...

Thank you!

Comment

Richard, you solved my problem thank you very much! It been about 2 years since I last used Actinic and I'm considering going for one of the new versions, thanks for helping me out!

Comment

Working...
              X