Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forwarding enriched packing lists

Hi All,

I would really appreciate your help on this one please - I've spent hours over the last two days going through all the threads trying to find out if someone has already brought this subject up and cannot find anything . . . . apologies in advance if I've just been stupid and used the incorrect terms for my searches.

For the last 4 years I have outsourced my fulfilment and delivery to a third-party logistics provider. Recently I swiched providers and the new company wanted all my items & bundled products (containing differing selections of individual items) to have reference codes - no problem with that, they now show on my packing lists and invoices. Now that's all sorted however, I want to be able to forward the packing lists to the fulfilment company (without having to fax or scan copies over).

Here's the problem: I can't simply add the fulfilment company's email address to accept copies of the orders as vitually every one needs enriching before it is ready (I deal with the international student market and they invariably get the address and/or postcode incorrect). We have to check and amend the delivery details before forwarding the packing lists on. In the past I have used the 'Mail' facility within each order to forward it on (once its enriched) but not only is this in plain text (so doesn't look very good when popped into the 'Documents enclosed' window) but also I cannot get the reference codes to show up here.

Does that all make sense? If so, could someone kindly let me know how can send a neatly formatted, enriched packing list (with reference codes) to my fulfilment company?

Your help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Bob
    www.All-Unied.com

Bob
    All-Unied . (pronounced "all you need")
    . . . from click to campus

I think Andy at Codepath has a plugin for drop shipping and 3rd party fulfillment, have a look on there.

Comment

You could make any adjustments you need in the order (i.e. for the post codes) and then print each order to a pdf document, which is a virtual printer which creates a pdf doc you can email... CutePDF or something like that.

Comment

You can use this product to email HTML reports to third parties, there is an option you can set that causes the emails to pop up for editing before they are sent so that you can modify the detail when you need to.

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Mul...r-Actinic.html

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hmmm, that sounds rather awesome!

Comment

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Support@Techno- View Post
            You could make any adjustments you need in the order (i.e. for the post codes) and then print each order to a pdf document, which is a virtual printer which creates a pdf doc you can email... CutePDF or something like that.
            Thank you all for your suggestions - especially "Support@Techno". I've just downloaded CutePDF and run a couple of trials to the fulfilment company and it worked perfectly. What's even better is that I can send whole batches in one PDF . . . . . MARVELLOUS.

Thank you so much - you've just made my life so much simpler.

Very best wishes to you all.

Cheers,

Bob

Bob
            All-Unied . (pronounced "all you need")
            . . . from click to campus

Comment

Working...
            X