Paypal, PSP pending problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Darren

callback for confirmation to paypal. # my ($sHttpStatus, $sResponse); $sPostedData .= '&cmd=_notify-validate'; ($status, $sError, $sHttpStatus, $sResponse) = ACTINIC::HTTPS_SendAndReceive('www.paypal.com', 443, '/cgi-bin/webscr', $sPostedData, 'POST'); if ($status != $::SUCCESS || # transmission or $sHttpStatus !~ /200/) # processing failed { ACTINIC::RecordErrors($sError, $sPath); # record the error to error.err return ($::FAILURE); } # # SendAndReceive

This is the line above & below

Amber

Comment

It all looks OK to me although not easy to compare as the formatting has been lost when copying and pasting.

Are you editing the correct copy of the paypal.fil file as I have just checked my old V7 files (now using V9) and can see that Paypal.fil exists in both:

C:\Program Files\Actinic V7\Sites\Site1\CommonOCC
      and
      C:\Program Files\Actinic V7\OCCUpgrade\CommonOCC

I assume the correct location is the site1 folder although as I am using V9 I have not done this myself.
      Darren Guppy
      Golf Tee Warehouse
      Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Hi Darren
        When pasting the script in to
        C:\Program Files\Actinic V7\Sites\Site1\CommonOCC did not work I tried looking for another location that might be looked at and I found that it also appeared in
        C:\Program Files\Actinic V7\OCCUpgrade\CommonOCC so I tried correcting the script in there as well but it made no difference.

Thank you for trying

Amber

Comment

I did wonder about the file but earlier Amber confirmed which one she's editing.

Does it appear again anywhere else or is this the only file I have to change? (site 1 commonocc - PostPayPal.fil )
          I suspect something else has been changed. Easily done by mistake.

Is the file in OCCUpgrade the original? I think the best thing is to go back to an untouched copy and see if that creates the error, then redo the changes.

If there are still problem I'd also look at going back to the original orderscript file as that also might have been corrupted.

Mike
          -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Amber,

Only Actinic products can be discussed on this forum.

Comment

Hi Mike
              I'm thinking of deleting actinic of my system and reinstall from the start, just in cae there are any errors hidden somewhere, what do you think?

Amber

Comment

Sorry Alan, Just getting a bit sick of all ov the problem I've had with Actinic.

Amber

Comment

Hi Mike
                  I'm thinking of deleting actinic of my system and reinstall from the start, just in cae there are any errors hidden somewhere, what do you think?

Amber
                  I think a fresh install of Actinic could well be the best way to get back to the original setup.

Mkae sure you take a snapshot first and for extra backup I'd save a copy of the files in your site 1 folder to an external disk (usb pen is fine) just in case.

You'll still need to make the perl change but it should get you back to a known state.

Mike

PS. It is frustrating when things go wrong but I've used Actinic for 6-7 years now and most problems can be fixed quite quickly.

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Working...
                  X