Pre-authorisation Maintenance Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre-authorisation Maintenance Release

Up until very recently, when receiving a pre-authorised payment from WorldPay the payment was marked as Full Payment Received, but since re-installing Actinic Developer 6.1.3 from CD on a new PC, the orders come through marked Pre-Athorized (PSP).

Fair enough, but I can only change this to Full Payment Received by manually adding a payment, which is still fair enough, but unfortunately both transactions are printed on the invoice and one is prevented from deleting the original Pre-Authorized payment.

This make the invoice look misleading and affects all of our credit card receipts. I understand that it is not easy to change this state of affairs, so is there any chance of it being resolved in a maintenance release?

Tim Weaver
    WISE.CO.UK
    Consultancy, Innovation & Solutions

tim.weaver@wise.co.uk
    http://www.wise.co.uk

It is actually worse than I thought.

Not only does the exra card payment entry on the invoice have no description (and no facility to add a comment because all fields are greyed out), BUT it also adopts the date that the manual transaction was entered.

So if a customer ordered and payed by credit card on 23 Nov, but the transaction was not completed until 25 Nov, one gets:

Payments
    Date ................... Payment type .......... Amount ........ Comment
    25 Nov 2003 ......... Credit card debit ...... £235.00
    25 Nov 2003 ....................................... £235.00

Is there any chance this could be fixed soon please?

Tim Weaver
    WISE.CO.UK

tim.weaver@wise.co.uk

Comment

Tim

I have reported this to the development team. We are wrapping up 6.1.4 at the moment, but I'll get someone to look into it and see what can be done.

Comment

Thanks Chris.

Tim Weaver
        WISE.CO.UK

tim.weaver@wise.co.uk

Comment

Chris,

It is a very simple fix - just a matter of changing an 11 in a formula to a 10.

Cheers,

Jan
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X