No announcement yet.

Best Actinic Site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was also this forum that indirectly led me to the best Flash site I have ever come across (it is linked to Jacy's actinic catalog):

http://www.crumpler.com.au/

Don't click right away, and note that every time you come back you get a different character.

If you work through the cart it is also pretty innovative, I wonder what they used for it.
    Regards, Tom

Comment

yes, it is a nice site with the advantage of having a very limited product range.

I think the available names are probably the most popular childrens' names currently, since a lot of obvious ones are missing.

Tim Weaver
      WISE.CO.UK
      Consultancy, Innovation & Solutions

tim.weaver@wise.co.uk
      http://www.wise.co.uk

Comment

Silver Balloon

Yep, worked on me!
        Just ordered one for my eldest, Jake (who is about to turn 4)
        Was very tempted to buy for Eliot too (they had his spelling, despite it being unusual) but, at 5 months, I suspect he's a little too young to appreciate it!

Although, I could put it to one side......
        Fantastic looking site!
        Just off to refer a load of mates to it now!!
        Tracey
        Tracey

Comment

silverballoon.com

Hi

Thanks for the great praise for silverballoon.com. I'm the designer and had great fun producing this site. In fact it was my first ever attempt so I am flattered by the compliments. Just wanted to thank Norman for the heads up on the framed redirect from .co.uk. Cheers!

Comment

Simon,

Congratulations for producing one of the most appealling sites I've seen. Perfectly suited to your target audience.

I too ordered something so it saved me heaps of time finding a unique gift.

The .co.uk still isn't working. You need a target="_top" in the redirect URL. If that's not possible directly from your domain parking company then I guess you got the idea of the redirect going to a page that has another redirect but with target="_top" in the URL to break out of the frameset.

Norman ( who's name isn't on the silver list )
            Norman - www.drillpine.biz
            Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Ah, Norman,
              Were you hoping for one of these for Christmas then?

My name isn't there either (and, in my day (HAHAHA) it was a "common" one!)
              Actually, I have a sister who'd love one of these too but, alas, her name (Wendy) is also absent.
              Oh well, saves buying one for every member of the family

Great site, I've posted it on a parenting website I frequent. They'll love it!!
              Tracey
              Tracey

Comment

Tracey. Again thanks for the great feeback. The Silver Balloon site does offer a Name Request facility at the following url http://www.silverballoon.com/namerequest.html

My client is always adding new names so it is definately worth submitting your missing name(s).

Can you let me know if this link was not clear enough? I'll make it more prominent if that is the case.

Cheers

Simon

Comment

I did find that link, yes.
                  I have to admit though, I read the first paragraph about using it to request different spellings for a name already on the list( I considered it for a cousins daughter who is called Kayley) but didn't read the second paragraph where it mentions about suggesting a totally new name!
                  Will certainly consider it though!
                  Thanks,
                  Tracey
                  Tracey

Comment

Working...
                  X