Completed Orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completed Orders

when orderes are received, they go into the "pending and completed" tab, HOW do you move the ones that have been completed , to the COMPLETED tab?

Hi,

The process of moving an order from ‘Pending and Completed’ tab to the ‘Completed’ tab is as follows;

1. Double click on the order line go into the 'Line items' tab and ship the item(s).

2. Go to the 'Progress and Payment' tab click on 'View payments' and then 'New Entry' and click on OK.

3. Then Re-print the invoice.

Hope this helps
    Thank You
    Menar Khan

Comment

when I do that, it doesnt go away from the "pending tab" it stays there. it doesnt go in the COMPLETED side.
      it shows that it was shipped in the "pending " ; but doesnt go in the completed pile.
      hmmmm.

Comment

Let's start again.

orders go from 'pending' to 'completed'. The 'pending and completed' is just a list of the first two combined.

Items go from 'pending' to 'completed' when they have been paid for and shipped. If they aren't moving then something is probably outstanding.

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

I use authorize net. do i have to do something there to say item was shipped???
          because doing what you guys said (I have done) and the order shows up as shipped, and paid for, but still didnt go in the completed side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          any other ideas?

Comment

Are you printing the invoice - you have to actually print it onto a printer, previewing isn't enough.

If you are, what payment status is showing?

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Can you check four things on the 'pending' screen for us:

1. Under 'payment' does it say 'pending' or 'full Payment received'?

2. under 'invoice' does it say 'printed'?

3. under 'packing list' does it say 'printed'?

4. under 'date shipped' is there a date listed?

Let us know and I'm sure we'll be able to work out what's happening.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

I printed it and it worked. Amazing. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X