Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Layout Problems in cart and checkout

Hi there,

I am having a bit of a nightmare, Surrey Pets is the site we spent all last night putting the new design together but when we add to basket there is a table that is pushing the the right navigation over, simuarly if you then checkout then all the date entry feilds are so wide the M25 would benefit...

I have changed just about all the templates I can think may affect this Act_order000 to 004 shipselecttemplate, order detail etc but for the life of me I cant get the bloodyl thing to work.

Any one got any suggestions?

Cheers

J
    --------------------
    www.ProSite.co.uk

Hi there,

As a solution you can perhaps remove or resize the HR lines that appear in the Order templates.

These template can be accessed by going to Advance | Template Manager | Ordering | Order Phase 0,1,2. (Click on the 'change view' button if you are a graphical view).

Hope this helps
    Thank You
    Menar Khan

Comment

Nope did not work

I changeed the HR tags and all the tables in the template manager, still the width in the checkout phase is too wide, any other ideas?

Thanks

J
      --------------------
      www.ProSite.co.uk

Comment

Hi there,

Please try changing the text within the drop down list box which reads 'Select state/province if applicable' to less data, for example; Select state/province.

This can be found in Design | Text, clicking on the 'Goto' button and inserting these values;

Phase -1
        ID 4
        Thank You
        Menar Khan

Comment

The 'country'and 'state' elements are controlled within Act_LocationSelectTemplate.html and it looks like they're in two separate table cells.

One option would be to put a </tr><tr> between them and that would put them into separate table rows. i.e. they would appear one below the other.

Mike
          -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
          X