No announcement yet.

Stock trouble!!! Can't sell products!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the reply Chris. Problem with doing a snapshot is I have image folders that are around 2-3GB and doing a snapshot hangs all the time. I have images03, images04, images05 that represent the years the images were taken. The site is a photography site (action sports photos and is huge). What are the specs for the snapshot? Meaning what is the max size a site can be for a snapshot to not work. The database is around 60MB (was 640MB before I compacted and repaired)?

Thanks,
    Jason

Ps. I have a temp solution that I used before (edited the .pm perl file and uploaded it to the server) so the client is functioning.

Comment

OK, well if the client is working I suggest leaving it - and there will not be any more patches to v6 which would affect this again.

If you would like to get this respolved, you could just FTP the database somewhere for the support to team to get at. That should be enough for them to see what is going on.

Comment

Thanks for the information. If I have a support ticket with suresolutions and if there are no new updates coming then they will be fine, but I'm wondering if the client goes to version 7 if this will happen. So I'll be dealing with suresolutions for a resolution if necessary.

Thanks,
        Jason

Comment

Working...
        X