X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't capture credit card details

Hi there

we're running actinic V6.1.4

We're just in the process of deploying a site live and come up with a serious problem. We're opting to use the Actinic java encryption method, the problem being when we choose this under "Business Settings | Payment & security | Payment Method | Credit Card Details Captured" and refresh the website completely (just to be sure) the online ordering process goes straight from the "How did you find our site" screen to a receipt page, bypassing the java encryption process. This suggests that the method used for purchasing is "Credit Card details sent seperately". We've triple checked this numerous times and it is set correctly in Actinic.

We found a couple of threads suggesting altering the Access database for Payment Method, but this was in Actinic V5 and didn't match the V6 mdb.

We even tried putting more options in the payment method drop down so that we could select which method to use and this never appeared at all.

Has anyone got any ideas?

regards Garry

Try the following knowledge base article:

http://knowledge.actinic.com/users/k...ut.html#aGC133

That sounds like it could be your problem.

Comment

Sorted

Thanks for the reply Chris.

I overcame this problem by basically starting from scratch. I began by exporting the products out of the wrong site, then with a clean site, imported these and reapplied our design. It worked straight off, though I did check at every stage.

The problem had arisen by an over ambitious employee moving netquotevars around between templates and deleting things he probably shouldn't.

As they say...

When in a hole, stop digging.

Comment

Working...
      X