simple digital download question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One with a "0" to the left of it
    This is the weight field, but it is missing its label.

You need to go to 'Business Settings | Shipping and Handling' and under the 'Total weight' radio button you will have a blank field. This used to say 'Weight in kg' but you have taken the value out at some point. If you enter the word 'Weight' into this field then it will appear next to the field in the 'General' tab of the product.
    I thought this product was easy to use. Anyone know if it has a 30 day money back quarantee?
    Absolutely, a full 30-day money-back guarantee is available.

Comment

and can u offer any suggestiions as to what is happening with the e-mail test failure and the fact i am not getting download links in the online receipt.

Andy

Comment

and can u offer any suggestiions as to what is happening with the e-mail test failure and the fact i am not getting download links in the online receipt.
        At the moment I don't know whether it is a problem with digital download in general, or whether it is a problem with how you have associated a digitally downloadable product with a choice in a drop down list.

The way to test is just to create a plain standard product with a digital download file selected in the 'Digital Download' field. Then upload the store (checking whether the file is uploaded) and then place an order for this product.

Does the download link appear?

If it doesn't then we will need to do further research as there is a problem with digital download in general. If it does, then your original problem is because you have not associated your digital download product correctly with the permutation choice within the component.

Comment

Chris

Just worth checking the colour of the DD link as I have seen it appear as the same colour as the background in the reciept.
          Owner of a broken heart

Comment

HI,

I have uploaded a one product store as a digital download, as simple as it can get. It still is not working. The digital download link is not showing in the receipt and i am not getting any e-mail links sent to me. Can u please tell me in simple steps how to put up a one product store with a digital download on it in case i am missing something. Can u tell me my entitlements to phone support seing as i have bought this in the last thirty days.

Andy

Comment

I am getting this error sent to me to, can u tell me what this means?

Our systems have detected that your callback has failed.

This callback failure means we were unable to pass information
              to your server about the following transaction:

Transaction ID: 73045923
              Cart ID: AO030710000020
              Installation ID: 95838
              Error reported: Request failed CAUSED BY Connection timed out

Also, if you usually return a response page for us to display to the Shopper
              within the time allowed (1 minute), this will not have been displayed.

WorldPay will have displayed to the Shopper the response page file
              (resultY.html or resultC.html) held for your installation on the WorldPay
              server. This will be your own custom version, if you have supplied one, or,
              if not, the WorldPay default version.

We hope this information will be of assistance. Please refer to the WorldPay
              Knowledgebase - http://support.worldpay.com/kb/refer...llback_failure -
              or contact your local Technical Support team if you want help or advice
              about using the callback facility or about this particular callback failure.

If you would like to switch off the callback failure alerts or would like to
              change the address to which these emails are sent, you can do so by
              following the steps below on the Customer Management System (WorldPay
              Administration Server) - http://support.worldpay.com/admin.

- Log on to the Customer Management System.
              - Click on the "Configuration Options" button for the relevant installation.
              - Edit the "Callback Failure Alert email address" field. If you wish to switch
              off the callback failure alerts, set the "Callback Failure Alert email
              address" field as blank.
              - Make sure you click on "Save Changes" before leaving the page.

Comment

Can u tell me my entitlements to phone support seing as i have bought this in the last thirty days.
                You are entitled to free telephone technical support for the first thirty days of purchase. I think someone looking at your settings with you would be a good idea.

With regards to your WorldPay problem, I think this is unrelated and caused by, perhaps, either invalid network settings in Actinic or else your server does not allow enough time to allow the Actinic Perl scripts to receive and process the response from WorldPay. Our support team will be able to try this out and give you further input.

Comment

thanks for all yyour advice. I ma based in ireland. can you give me the details to arrange a support telephone call, number and opening hours etc.

Thank you.

Andy

Comment

You can call our Sales dept. on +44 (0) 845 129 4800 and mention you require support and are within your 30 days and the Sales team will put you through to Support.

If you have bought through one of our partners, we may ask you to send through proof of purchase date e.g. a receipt email or a faxed invoice.

Comment

what hours are support open?? are you open weekends?

Comment

The phonelines are open weekdays 9-5 BST (GMT +1)

Unfortunately we are not able to provide phone cover at the weekends.

Comment

Working...
                        X