2 PSP payments on 1 order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 PSP payments on 1 order

We have 1 order reference that has 2 payments made to it.

1 in GBP and the other in USD

Anyone ?

Regards

Mike
    www.thefreemason.com
    www.thefreemason.com - the internet portal for freemasonry

How do these appear?

Is it two payments within the Payment History of the order in Actinic? If so, do they add up to the right amount or has the person effectively paid twice?

All I can think is that at the Payment Service Provider the person clicked 'Submit', but before the page refreshed he pressed 'Stop' then 'Back' on his browser and then selected a different currency.

Comment

Chris

The PSP accepted 2 payments 3 minutes appart. One was in GBP and the other in USD.

The order download was for 1 order with 2 PSP files for the same order.

Thats where we get confused.

Regards

Mike
      www.thefreemason.com

Comment

Not really, it sounds pretty clear to me.

The customer got to the WorldPay site, selected 'British Pounds' and then hit 'Submit'. Then the customer changed their mind and clicked the 'Stop' button on the browser - by which time WorldPay had activated the payment and created the call-back to Actinic. The customer hit their 'Back' button and then switched to 'US Dollars' and submitted the payment again.

You need to refund the customer for one of the payments.

Comment

Originally posted by cdicken
          Not really, it sounds pretty clear to me.

The customer got to the WorldPay site, selected 'British Pounds' and then hit 'Submit'. Then the customer changed their mind and clicked the 'Stop' button on the browser - by which time WorldPay had activated the payment and created the call-back to Actinic. The customer hit their 'Back' button and then switched to 'US Dollars' and submitted the payment again.

The thing that I don't understand is how you got a US Dollars payment for actinic, when my American customers pay in dollars I still get the payment in my currency which is pounds.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi jan

Actinic pays your order in the currency that the buyer chooses, and confirms this to you in an email.

It the SETTLES your account in GBP, or whatever currency you have selected.

Hope this helps.

Mike
            ps..........your invoice payment is on its way !

Comment

Thanks Mike, that explains a lot

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
              X