Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checkout Problem

Hi
    Having uploaded my site, keep getting the message: error 500: Internal Server Error The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request. When trying to go to the checkout.
    I have replaced the modified OrderScript.pl I had with the original and done several refreshes but cannot sort it out.
    Host is oneandone, and anusing version 6.02
    On the initial upload, The .class files were not transferred - I had to create the directory and manually upload them. Similarly, the encrypt files had to be uploaded manually. There are no .num files. hope this helps.
    Any ideas - Url is www.happyhobbit.co.uk
    Regards
    Howard

Howard

The class files were not uploaded because you are not using the Java Encryption to encrypt your orders.

I can only suggest copying all the *.pm and *.pl files from your 'Original' directory into your 'Site1' directory and then doing a full site refresh ('Web | Refresh Website'). Before you do this back up all the script files in your Site folder first if you have made amendments to these.

TIP: If you don't want to go through the hassle of refreshing a large store, then press 'Delete' on all but one of your sections to temporarily remove them from the store before refreshing. You can then un-delete them before you put the store live. Make sure you do not go to 'Housekeeping | Purge Catalog'.

If it still does not work, then this means that there is a problem with your server. If it does starts working, then try re-applying the change to the script and upload again.

Also, before you refresh, go to 'Business Settings | Payment & Security' and check that SSL is not turned 'On' and then click 'Configure' on the 'Credit Card details captured for later processing' row in the payment methods grid, and check it is set to the top option - 'Standard SSL or unencrypted'. This will just make sure you are not looking at a problem with the transfer to SSL.

Comment

Hi this was all resolved as soon as I applied the fix posted on the reply to A General Script Error Occurred

Comment

Working...
      X