Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot download the orders

Hi there!
    We have built a shop for a customer, and we have used the Actinic 6 version we still had from 6 months before and just used her licensing key to add another site on our machines here.
    When we uploaded the site onto the computer of a customer, we had lots of problems which seem to be solved now, but now she cannot download her orders.
    She gets the following error message:

' The server scripts are incompatible ith this version of actinic ecommerce. Refresh the website.

If Order processing is split from website maintenance then the two copies of actininc ecommerce must be upgraded to the same version.

If this error persists, copy the perl scripts from the original subdirectory and try again.

Server version = " 6 DDVA". Client version = " 6 DHBA" '

Now I am getting the feeling that the version of Actinic 6 we had already may not be compatible with the new version that she bought afterwards, and that this is the reason for this.
    I tried to download the orders onto my machine and it seems like it would work but I don't want to download such sensitive information and delete it off the server so that my customer can't access it.

Please advise as soon as possible, because obviously my customer is losing business by not being able to process orders.

Thank you for your help.
    Anuschka
    Moustique Design
    www.moustique.net
    Web Design with a Sting!

The server scripts are incompatible
    Server version = " 6 DDVA". Client version = " 6 DHBA"
    Hi Anuschka,

Please check the link below to resolve this issue.
    http://community.actinic.com/showthr...4394#post14394

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Cheers,
    Suresh Babu G

Comment

thanks

Hi Suresh!
      Thanks for that. It doesn't work at the moment but it tells me that I was thinking along the correct lines.
      I have created the shop with a version of Actinic of last year that was updated to this years, so I will ask my customer to email me all the files out of this year's application, and will try again.
      Thanks and I will ask again if I still encounter problems,
      Anuschka
      Moustique Design
      www.moustique.net
      Web Design with a Sting!

Comment

Hi Suresh!

I don't quite understand, actually: in the "Original" folder, there are no files called "ca00001.pl" etc - all the ones with zeros. Therefore, now that I have dleted the files and uploaded the ones out of original, the thing doesn't work at all anymore.
        I can put the old files back, but then my customer will probably still have the same problem that she can't download the files while I can.
        Please advise.

Regards
        Anuschka
        Moustique Design
        www.moustique.net
        Web Design with a Sting!

Comment

Hi Anuschka,

1. Delete all the .pl and .pm within your 'cgi-bin' folder (FTP server) and within your local PC (C:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Sites\Site1 or whatever)

2. Please go to 'C:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Original' and copy and paste the .pl and .pm back into your site1 folder (.PL files like 'AccountsScript.pl', 'AdjustmentTemplate.pl', 'CartManager.pl', 'CheckPerlVersion.pl', etc) (.PM files like 'Actinic.pm', 'ActinicAddressBook.pm', 'ActinicConstants.pm', etc)

Once you have done this, just do a complete web refresh ('Web | Refresh Website')

Kind Regards,
          Attached Files
          Cheers,
          Suresh Babu G

Comment

Working...
          X