Blue
    White
    Size
    Small
    Medium
    Large
    X Large

...and then instead of simply having 'Item X 5 In Stock' have
    Item X, 1xSmall, 2xMedium, 0xLarge, 2xXLarge so that when a customer is buying they will only be able to choose the Size in stock?

I don't want each size to appear as an individual item, but to still have a simple drop down to choose the size...just that any size out of stock will either say 'Large - Out Of Stock', or simply not be listed as a choice.

Probably not explaining things very well, but in essence, I want to be able to break the stock down further than the simple 'stock' option available in the program, and then display the options accordingly.

I guess this could equally apply to the colour. When there are no RED item X's left, only BLUE and WHITE.

Hope this makes sense to someone in the know. Desperate for an answer!

Thanks

If you define a top level component for these items then you can define permutations for each combinations and link these to hidden products on the database, you can then assign stock levels to the components and the customer will only be able to buy items that are in stock.

The only drawback is that they will still be able to try and buy an item but will be told that it is out of stock after trying to add it to their basket.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Have to have a think...

...if that would be too off putting to my customers.

By the time they have tried two sizes that are both out of stock, and then maybe tried a different product with the same result, or maybe one size in one colour and a different size in another colour etc, they may never come back to my shop again!

Thanks for your help though.

Comment

Working...
      X