Payment service provider authorization error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment service provider authorization error

We are having difficulty downloading authorised orders from the website. Although Secure Trading has received a successful credit card authorisation, they are not being marked as such in Actinic.

The error method that is coming up is as follows:

"The payment service provider authorization downloaded for the order number xxxx had an invalid signature"

I have seen community post 5093 and knowledgebase item GC144, which say to check the secret key.

However the secret key is CORRECT - it successfully allows us to login to the private account area on the Secure Trading website. I have entered it time and time again, pasted it in, etc.

What else could be wrong??

Thanks
    Andrew Ace
    Ecommnet Ltd

Hi Andrew,

it successfully allows us to login to the private account area on the Secure Trading website
    Do you login through http://www.securetrading.com ?

Could you could be getting your account login password confused with your secret key?
    Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

That thought had occurred to me, but only one value has been provided to us from ST, so I assumed they were the same thing?

Yes, securetrading.com is the url.

Comment

I'm not 100% sure but I don't think they are.

I know it's a pain but can you ring ST once more and check this. Inform them your an Actinic user.

Any joy?
        Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

Working...
        X