Actinic Desktop is now called SellerDeck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duncan Rounding View Post
    Yeah - good to see you again Jonty. I see the spam brought you out of your hidy hole.
    Originally posted by leehack View Post
    Glad you are back out the bunker Jonty, you've been sorely missed.
    Nothing like a good old Spam butty to draw me out of the bunker.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

So, if SellerDeck 11.03 is available in beta, does that mean I can run it alongside Actinic 11.02?
      Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
      SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
      Based in rural Northants

Comment

Would it be possible to have the Sellerdeck is the new Actinic box in a more prominent place on www.actinic.co.uk, people are calling Mole End in confusion because they can't find desktop info on the actinic site anymore and are refusing to believe us when we tell them the name has changed and are flat out refusing to go look at www.sellerdeck.co.uk - as far as they are concerned they have Actinic and are not interested in Sellerdeck. We've only had a couple so far but I think it will get worse.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
          Would it be possible to have the Sellerdeck is the new Actinic box in a more prominent place on www.actinic.co.uk, people are calling Mole End in confusion because they can't find desktop info on the actinic site anymore and are refusing to believe us when we tell them the name has changed and are flat out refusing to go look at www.sellerdeck.co.uk - as far as they are concerned they have Actinic and are not interested in Sellerdeck. We've only had a couple so far but I think it will get worse.

Regards,
          Hi Jan,

We are slowly contacting all of our customers to tell them about the rebrand, including personally on the phone. By the time we've finished there shouldn't be too many people that don't know about SellerDeck.

Ben
          Benjamin Dyer
          CEO - SellerDeck Ecommerce Software for SME's

SellerDeck is the new name for Actinic Desktop

Have you tried searching the Knowledge Base?

Comment

Originally posted by Goz View Post
            So, if SellerDeck 11.03 is available in beta, does that mean I can run it alongside Actinic 11.02?
            I thought it would but it upgrades existing v11 sites just like regular Actinic. No option to run separately. (I tried it on my second machine)
            Jonathan Chappell
            Website Designer
            SellerDeck Website Designer
            Actinic to SellerDeck upgrades
            Graphicz Limited - www.graphicz.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin Dyer View Post
              Hi Jan,

We are slowly contacting all of our customers to tell them about the rebrand, including personally on the phone. By the time we've finished there shouldn't be too many people that don't know about SellerDeck.

Ben
              You are phoning every Actinic user??????
              Jonathan Chappell
              Website Designer

Comment

Originally posted by graphicz View Post
                You are phoning every Actinic user??????
                Yes they seem to be, I had a phone call wednesday mid day.
                Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

www.kitchenwareonline.com
                www.microwave-repair.co.uk

Comment

I had a call today too.

Comment

If any Actinic sorry Sellerdeck people are reading this, there's no need to call me. I already know
                    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

They're phoning my clients. Nice of them.... saves me a job.

Actually, it makes a change that Actinic er SellerDeck are phoning my clients about the desktop product. They normally phone them to try to sell them the online product!!
                      Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
                      SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
                      Based in rural Northants

Comment

Hi Chaps,

Who is selling what was Actinic desktop hosting now - I don' t see it referenced on the Sellerdeck website at all? Is this being provided by Actinic Ecommerce Ltd or Sellerdeck Ltd now?

.. actually it is not referenced on the actnic website either, so even more of a mystery.

Regards,
                        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

SellerDeck are providing hosting.

Details of hosting are here:

http://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/index.ph...ry/web-hosting

The system used by SellerDeck for billing is expected to move from Actinic to SellerDeck URLs on 4 July.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Goz View Post
                            Actually, it makes a change that Actinic er SellerDeck are phoning my clients about the desktop product. They normally phone them to try to sell them the online product!!
                            Aye - it did seem the desktop product was the window licking cousin for a while. Good to see the focus back on track to it's main USP.

Bikster
                            SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Re: Sellerdeck 11.03

Originally posted by graphicz View Post
                              I thought it would but it upgrades existing v11 sites just like regular Actinic. No option to run separately. (I tried it on my second machine)
                              Well it hasn't renamed any folders, My Documents still has 'Actinic v11'.

I haven't got a spare PC without Actinic, so can someone install 11.03 as a first time install and see if it creates 'Sellerdeck' folders or whether the folders are still 'Actinic'

And by the way, 'Actinic' is at the top of my docs, when it's SellerDeck it is going to mean much scrolling unless they are enlightened enough to call the folders !SellerDeck ???
                              Jonathan Chappell
                              Website Designer

Comment

Thanks Chris, I did look but missed that somehow.

GraphicsBiz, it upgrades your current installation, it does not install a separate one.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                                X