Are SellerDeck and Actinic still the same company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are SellerDeck and Actinic still the same company

As a SellerDeck Cover customer I have had a letter offering me a free trial of Actinic Online.

Are both platform owed by the same company because if so this would imply they don;t want people on SellerDeck instead wanting people to move to Actinic Online.

If they aren't how did Actinic know I was a Sellerdeck customer?

All a bit odd

James
    www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
    www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
    www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
    www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
    www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

[Steps on his soapbox]

James,
    We are with you on this one. At this moment in time we do not offer Actinic online however we have had a number of clients call us regarding this free trial.

Just what is Actinic Onlines motive. Use their existing sellerdeck database to transfer all desktop clients over to them and the online software. My questions are: What exactly does that mean for us Sellerdeck developers? Are we to become obselete over time? Is this a plan for Actinic over the next five to ten years to slowly discontinue the desktop software and push for Online (if they are the same company)?

Just seen another email regarding a free audit!!! What probability do you think the outocme would be that transfering to online would be the best solution!?

Any response from Sellerdeck

[Steps off his soapbox]
    Regards.

Lee Jackson
    Creative Director

Centurius Design & Marketing
    Centurius Website
    Portfolio of Work

Comment

This is my concern as well - is SellerDeck actually a dying (if slowly) platform.

We are happy with Sellerdeck for several of our site but might actually consider Actinic Online for one as the multilingual function is what we are considering anyway. So this offer cloud be great for us.

It is the long term plan I have concerns with and do SellerDeck know that Actinic as try to poach their customers?

James
      www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
      www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
      www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
      www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
      www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Comment

Similar thread started here along with a reply from Chris Barling.

http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=53686
        Darren Guppy
        Golf Tee Warehouse
        Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Yes, as I explain in more detail in the other thread, there is definitely a future for SellerDeck.

Chris

Comment

Working...
          X