No announcement yet.

Alignments in a cell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Lee but sorted now, edited the horizontal layout and stuck it in there and deleted the reference in the css file.

Thanks for you help though
    D

the only thing is it increases the layout height - oh well if some else has any ideas they will be greatfully recieved

Comment

It probably has a <br/> either side of it, like i said provide me with a link and i will take a look for you.

Comment

Thanks Lee

OK link here http://www.plastics4less.co.uk/acata..._cladding.html

If have put the hr into the compact product layout for now, decided to only mess with this one, then worry about the others the later

cheers for looking
        D

Comment

You have varying align bottom or align tops in the code, plus there is a <br/> on top of 4 of the 5 entries on each row, plus there is a cell padding of 5 on the table layout. All those will need amending to get it tighter.

Comment

Thanks Lee

Took a break and went back and looked later, all sorted now, looks better than before.

Cheers
            Darren

Comment

Looks mint my end now, nice one.

Comment

Im getting there, fast learning curve at the mo, stopped playing with actinic for 18 months and the whole world changed

Mint - is that a reference to the teclan layout

Comment

OK

struggling now, someone kindly pointed me in the direction of a great little tool for FF (cheers miss bumps see what you started ) Now using this tool i can see the cell between the products, screen shot attached

Everything looks ok in IE but Not in FF, i have searched the layouts high and low for this and cant find it. Maybe im looking to hard. Anyone any suggestions were to look.

Cheers
                  Darren
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B
                    OK

struggling now, someone kindly pointed me in the direction of a great little tool for FF (cheers miss bumps see what you started )
                    hey, I didn't start it! I was pointed to it on here so it's someone else's fault
                    (It's always someone else's fault )
                    Tracey

Comment

ick: vista.

this will fix it: www.ubuntu.com

Comment

Gabs you lost me with this one

Comment

Gabs is very politley saying vista is not a very good operating system, there is a far better alternative on at the link he gave.

In Brief: ditch windows for your desktop PC and use linux instead

Comment

Thanks Jo, got the gist of that but not the relevance to the problem.

Most of what Gabs says is over my head, but he is aware of my limitations, are'nt you Gabs

Comment

if we all used the same OS and same css compliant browser - no probs!!

life would be bliss, then again there would be wanna be website designers in every back bedroom and garage in the land.

Lets keep it complex!

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook
                                Lets keep it complex!
                                Oh yer tell me about it

Comment

Working...
                                X