Mylivechat will NOT go away!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mylivechat will NOT go away!

This is weird. I copied a line of code to enable mylivechat to pop up on my section and product layouts but then decided it slowed down page load too much so deleted the line of code and published the site.

It was still there!

I then double checked that all the code was gone and REFRESHED the website but it was still there!

Mylivechat does not display upon previewing locally but sure enough after uploading, there's the line of code again.

What is happening?! Any advice please?

Probably just your browser serving up cached pages. Try a different browser or PC and see if it goes away
    there.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi Norman

Thanks for responding. No I tried both a differentt computer and clearing the cache but no luck. I have also just tried refreshing the website again.

It seems to me that when uploading, Sellerdeck isn't actually refreshing the htm pages - it's just too quick - I was thinking of doing a "Website Purge and Refresh" what do you think?

Comment

Check if you have the bug with Internet Explorer 11, it is fixed by 11.0.5 and 12.0.3 patches. Other potential issues here.
        Last edited by peblaco; 04-Dec-2013, 10:05 PM. Reason: Added details
        Peblaco

Comment

Hi Louise and thanks for responding.

No it wasn't the IE11 issue. I went through your suggestions contained in the other link you gave me and found that having gone through to 2) Housekeeping > Compact databases. Web menu > Refresh website. - at this point SD started properly uploading the changes.

Who knows why this issue occurred in the first place, but many thanks for showing me how to fix it!

Andrew

Comment

Working...
          X