No announcement yet.

Actinic Payments first review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there any reason why this can't be offered as a freebie from actinic to those peeps who are upgrading from actinic shared SSL to AP.
    There is no shortage of willingness on our part to do something - the limitation is there is no technical infrastructure for doing this yet. The Shared SSL servers didn't allow FTP upload either. We basically have to come up with a completely new hosting service to do this - no small job - so it won't be available concurrently with the Actinic Payments launch.

Comment

Originally posted by cdicken View Post
      The merchant's company name will appear correctly in Actinic Payments when it's released. With regards to images and logos etc. short term they will need to be hosted on a server with an SSL certificate. This is, of course, an extra service you can offer to your clients. Medium term, we are coming up with some sort of solution for this.

Tracey - the CSS customisation guide is attached. Hope you find it useful. As I say, it will be in the knowledge base and the Advanced User Guide when Actinic Payments goes live.

I'm dragging this thread back up again.

Has anyone, using AP, managed to successfully change their payment page using this customisation guide?
      Tracey

Comment

If you download the current ekashu.css file that your ap page is using it has the full list of layout styles currently being used.

I have made a few changes to the attatched file. You might want to down load the pictures from your ap page too

I've not made many changes yet but this is more use than the supplied small bit of code...
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, Bart.
          That, in fact, is my point!
          The Customisation Guide is about as much use as a chocolate teapot.
          Fact is you DO need to start with the FULL ekashu stylesheet and the snippets given in the guide are next to useless without it

I've done mine too now.. Just minor tweaks although much more is possible if I had the time and inclination to do it.
          Tracey

Comment

Hi Tracey and Bart,

Just wondering how you got on with customising the ekashu stylesheet?

I'm reasonably happy with mine now, just a few issues, wondering if you have the same;

1. The payment page is fine except when you click on the link 'What is this?' for the Issue No and Card Verification Values explanations, the background is still linking to the grey gradient jpeg.

2. The subsequent 'success' or 'failed' page appears to be still linked to the old ekashu.css. it looks a bit odd especially when you click for the receipt page when is completely different again.

Can these be changed?

Thanks in advance
            www.homecreations.co.uk - www.wastedisposershop.com - www.wastemaidshop.co.uk -

Comment

ummm..I couldn't tell you John, tbh!

I'm not at my Actinic PC for a bit but I'll take a look if and when I can in a day or so.
              Did you only edit the parts given in the 'Customisation Guide'?
              It might be that there are extra parts of default ekashu stylesheet that can be done too.
              Or, it could be that these areas are still controlled by another stylesheet.
              Tracey

Comment

For the 'success' or 'failed' pages try editing Act_ActPayOK.html and Act_ActPayError.html from the CommonOCC folder.

I've not tried this yet but they look like they should work

Comment

Originally posted by bart View Post
                  For the 'success' or 'failed' pages try editing Act_ActPayOK.html and Act_ActPayError.html from the CommonOCC folder.

I've not tried this yet but they look like they should work
                  You can edit both of these files and link them to your ekashu stylesheet so that all of the Actinic payments pages are reasonably consistent.
                  Martin Durham

ReallyCleverHomes - your one-stop-shop for home technology

Comment

Originally posted by cleverhomes View Post
                    You can edit both of these files and link them to your ekashu stylesheet so that all of the Actinic payments pages are reasonably consistent.
                    Yep, that has worked, many thanks!
                    www.homecreations.co.uk - www.wastedisposershop.com - www.wastemaidshop.co.uk -

Comment

hi

just wondering what the latest is with skinning or templating the Actinic Payments screens?

0ad

Comment

Yes, you can do this. Search the knowledge base for an article on how it's done.

Chris

Comment

Working...
                        X