Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Actinic Payment - Amending Address Details.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Payment - Amending Address Details.

A customer places an order (and enters another address instead of the card address). I contact them to explain the problem and then they forward the Card address.

1) how do I check the address again? Or does the customer have to enter the whole order again?

2) did anyone else have problems setting up 3D-Secure? My merchant account is with streamline.

I'm using 9.0.2 and Vista (what a combo!)
    ________
    Bmw sauber
    Business Plus V9.0.5
    Windows 7 Home Premium

Hi,

1) how do I check the address again? Or does the customer have to enter the whole order again?
    Has the payment gone through successfully on the order or not? Do you mean that you want to verify the 2nd address that you get?
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

Yes. I wish to verify the 2nd address they supplied as the first address was not the Card address. Does this make sense?
      ________
      How To Roll Joints
      Business Plus V9.0.5
      Windows 7 Home Premium

Comment

AFAIK you can only do the AVS check with a payment. So if the payment has already been approved then you can't check it again (unless you want to process and refund a dummy payment manually).

If you want to verify a customers address then the easiest way is 192.com

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Thanks for the reply mike and the advise re dummy payment.

If you want to verify a customers address then the easiest way is 192.com
          Thanks, but it's just to verify that the Card GOES WITH the address.
          Business Plus V9.0.5
          Windows 7 Home Premium

Comment

In which case you'll need to use the dummy payment method I sugested. best to do it as a pre-auth otherwise it will appear on the customers statement.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

best to do it as a pre-auth otherwise it will appear on the customers statement
              what am i talking about?! i can't do this either as I don't know what the card details are. I'm not processing them offline, it's through actinic payments online. So even if they give me the new address there is no way i can ensure it matches the card details if i don't know what the cards details are.

Thanks for the help anyway.

Dee
              Business Plus V9.0.5
              Windows 7 Home Premium

Comment

Working...
              X