Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Actinic Payments are grinding my gears !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there Actinic Payments with the French version of Actinic?
    "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions"

Comment

Originally posted by PJ ENG View Post
      There is very little i can do but wait for AP to get in touch with credit call, I feel very helpless
      Take AP off the site for the moment and add Paypal website payments.
      Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Hi Paul,

I've looked into this with the support team member handling the issue. He's only just received the transaction IDs from you, and we'll investigate these as soon as we can. I don't think there's any suggestion that something is being done wrong, but the transaction IDs are necessary to give us an understanding of what's happening.
        Ben Popplestone
        Ecommerce website software

Comment

Originally posted by Chunkford View Post
          Is there Actinic Payments with the French version of Actinic?
          I'm afraid not.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
            Hi Paul,

I've looked into this with the support team member handling the issue. He's only just received the transaction IDs from you, and we'll investigate these as soon as we can. I don't think there's any suggestion that something is being done wrong, but the transaction IDs are necessary to give us an understanding of what's happening.

Thank you for your reply Ben, i called up yesterday 3 times with this issue yesterday and the girl said contact your bank. Called up the bank who said I need to speak to credit call.

I then called back spoke to a lad who said go check if the customer has changed the name on the card from check out to the payment page. I checked and you cannot change the name on the payment page!

So i called up and said no you cannot change the name from check out to the payment page, he did not believe me? until he tried himself. He then suggested contacting the customer to check the name on the card, and as i have found out the name is not checked.

Today i called up and spoke to Neil, it took some time for him to grasp the situation, he then went off to ask someone and came back and asked me to email the order numbers and the dates. I said are you sure this is all the info you need? He said yes, I said name address etc NO just the order number from Actinic.

As you know I sent of the mail and guess what you need to transaction reference.

I cannot see why you cannot just ask credit call which is what i asked yesterday! I am 24 hrs down the line and finally you are looking into it

Not a good show when we are talking about money here, it is not like a template issue or a design problem

Comment

Hi Paul,

As discussed on the phone, there are a number of rejected transactions but they all belong to one of 4 different cards/customers. The information on why they were rejected is only known by the shopper's issuing bank and is not passed to us or Creditcall for security reasons. The only surefire way to find out why the transactions were rejected then is for the shopper to speak to their own bank.

There was a suggestion previously that one of the cards had been rejected on Paypal too.

I agree that some of the communication from support hasn't been ideal - we were able to do a lot more when we received the transaction IDs.

I've asked someone to contact you tomorrow to continue investigating.
              Ben Popplestone
              Ecommerce website software

Comment

Working...
              X