It must have been moved whilst we were not looking

Try this one

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=45021
      Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

New Sage Pay urls

I did the changes suggested to OCCUpgrade.ini and Act_OCCPROTXTemplate.html this just gave the incorrect password or invalid encoding message. I restored the originals and then got an error with SagePay page.

What about the Protx urls in OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl ??

Please help me get Sage Pay working again?? Its V7.07, does anyone have definitive instructions for which files to change and urls etc?
        Regards Steve

www.UltimateFightwear.co.uk
        www.thedancersshop.co.uk
        www.ice-dancer.co.uk

There must be a get rich quick scheme that works!

Comment

Okay, I have Sagepay (albeit as Protx) working again.. Time for a backup.

But do we know if or what the new and correct SagePay UrLs should be in the OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl ????
          Regards Steve

www.UltimateFightwear.co.uk
          www.thedancersshop.co.uk
          www.ice-dancer.co.uk

There must be a get rich quick scheme that works!

Comment

OK I'm back again. Actinic did not perform the upgrade when reopened and I couldn't find anything on the forum about that, so after hours faffing about I left it. I have come back to it now as time is running out. How can I force Actinic to perform the upgrade on the Payment Service Providers? I've tried incrementing etc but to no avail.

Many thanks - sorry for being a pain.

Comment

Incrementing the version number in the OCCUpgrade.ini file and restarting Actinic is all that is needed to get Actinic to upgrade the provider details. However it won't work if for some reason the version in the ini file is actually not higher than the version in the database.

If you can open the site ActinicCatalog.mdb database with Access and then open the OCCVersions table you will see the version numbers for each PSP. Now set the ini version higher than the version in the OCCProvider table and restart Actinic.

Gordon Camley

3rd Line Support
              SellerDeck.

Comment

Never crossed my mind that the existing number would be higher Thanks so much for you your help, much appreciated.

Comment

OK, I have a very big site so it took a long time to refresh. However, SagePa now does not work at all. This is what I get when trying to go to Sagepay:

Form Transaction Error

This transaction attempt has failed. We are unable to redirect you back to the web store from which you were purchasing. The details of the failure are given below.

Status Detail: 5030 : Unable to decrypt the request message. This might be caused by an incorrect password or invalid encoding.

Copyright Sage Pay 2010

Anybody seen this and know a solution? Many thanks

Updated to say I've fixed this now. I had neglected to increment when reinserting password and email.

Comment

Gordon - you are a life saver. I had (I thought) sorted this weeks ago, only to find that the dreaded "old URLs" error message appeared today. Answer was the ini version was lower than the database version - as you stated so helpfully above. Thanks so much

Jo

Comment

Working...
                    X