No announcement yet.

Getting duplicate orders. 1 paid, 1 pending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just going on Pinbrook's advice that it might be a problem with the host.

I've asked a few of the customers that have had issues what happened and one of them said they had to click [go to paypal] twice and that there was a Paypal error on returning to the site. Sadly, she didn't remember the text of the error, and while I can recreate the delay sometimes, I don't get an error. I suspect the host was just being diligent and trying to see what they can find in the error log for the relevant perl script.

The host is 5quidhost. Why?
    The Patchwork Rabbit

Comment

Originally posted by PatchworkRabbit View Post
      The host is 5quidhost. Why?
      Generally, going by posts on this community, cheap hosts don't perform well with Actinic.

You are much better off going with a host which is known to work with Actinic. It doesn't need to cost a fortune - there are several people on here who offer proper Actinic compatible hosting packages.
      Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Once again, thanks for the advice. I'd quite like to have a stab at resolving the problem first, though, as I have absolutely zero issues with anything else, host wise.

Originally posted by pinbrook View Post
        to be honest i would suspect your host.
        Pinbrook, can you elaborate on this?

Thanks
        The Patchwork Rabbit

Comment

As an update, I think the problem was caused by having Auto Return and PDT turned on.

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=47541

I haven't had this problem since switching them off.
          The Patchwork Rabbit

Comment

Working...
          X