Actinic not linking to Sage Pay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic not linking to Sage Pay

Hi, i am wondering if someone out there knows what is going on or has experienced the same issue.

I have set up www.wiltsrodguns.com using V9.0.5 and integrated it with Sage Pay via the business settings/payments tab at the top.

When i add something to the cart, the checkout process works until i try to pay via Sage Pay where i get a screen which says:

"You will now be automatically transferred to the Sage Pay VSP secure server to process your credit card details with complete confidence."

And NOTHING happens, it stays on this page.

I have searched forums in both Actinic Community and Sage Pay websites and also Google for anyone who has had this. I have read the integration instructions and followed them to the letter and i still get this page rather than being directed to Sage Pay to pay for my order.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Sarah

This is what is usually referred to as the 'psp bounce'.

There have been quite a few people with problems in the past, usually due to them not having the Actinic OnLoad function in their header.

A search for 'psp bounce' should find a few threads that can explain it better than I can.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Thank you for your help

I was missing some code from the body tag as follows;

<body onload="<actinic:variable name="OnLoadScript" value="PreloadImages" />">

something very simple in the end.

Thanks
      Sarah

Comment

Working...
      X