SagePay Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by printerbase View Post
    Can anybody see any issues in setting up an account with Actinic Payments and then switching over to Actinic Payments in the event of any issues with SagePay ?
    For any reasonable sized business, this makes complete sense to me. I suspect that once you have tried Actinic Payments, you will make that the main service due to its relaibaility and superior integration with Actinic. That seems to be the strong concensus of people that have moved to AP>

Originally posted by printerbase View Post
    Can I register my merchant number with two payment providers at the same time ?
    As stated, unfortunately you need a new merchant number.

Chris

Comment

I'd concur with Chris, he's not just pushing his own service here. You can't have Actinic Payments on your system and use it as a second fiddle, its backend integration is simply unmatched in the industry and without question, if you have a backup PSP, Actinic Payments should not be the backup.

Comment

We are more than happy with Actinic Payments,

So sad to see a market leader like Protx go down the slippery slope since brought out by Sage,

It does make you wonder what programing skills Sage has now they are just updating exsisting software rather than leading from the front. there must have been major job cuts to go down hill so quickly and provide such a poor service
        Chris Ashdown

Comment

Payments but not MySagePay

At the moment SagePay payments are going through, but My Sage Pay cannot be accessed. This means that we cannot do refunds, cannot check on 3rd Man reports, cannot check off payments against orders, etc.

The refunds are annoying as customers are just not going to believe that one cannot do a refund because the payment system is down.

I succeeded in putting PayPal on as a separate payment method yesterday late afternoon by ignoring the Secret Key boxes on the PayPal Website Payments configuration in Actinic V10. It worked fine. Should have done it 5 hours earlier.

Sarah

Comment

Sarah, if you use Actinic Payments the 3rd Man results appear with the order inside Actinic and you can also refund a payment simply by clicking the "refund" button within Actinic.

Chris

Comment

just received
              We wanted to update you on where we are with reinstating My Sage Pay.

The necessary checks have been completed to enable us to get My Sage Pay back up and running, so we're very close to a resolution.

We are now transferring all relevant transaction data from today into My Sage Pay. This takes a considerable amount of time and there will be a further update at 4pm.

Comment

I also just placed an order with someone (external purchase, nothing to do with anything I sell) using SagePay and the purchase went through. ( well it said it did ! )
                seems like I could pay, but may/may not show up on thier mySagePay

We are certainly looking/considering whether we stay with SagePay - why should be put up with such a shambolic outfit.
                Combak Protx, all is forgiven.

Comment

Working...
                X