Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Sellerdeck Payments Orders fail to checkout after upgrade to Sellerdeck v18.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Sellerdeck Payments Orders fail to checkout after upgrade to Sellerdeck v18.00

We are receiving about a call a day from customers saying they get an error message during checkout...

I notice it all seems to be failing checkout:
    #1 : via Sellerdeck Payments after entering card details.
    #2 : all seem to be from companies, company/corporate credit cards?

This has started since upgrading from v16.04 to v18.00
    We are hosted by Sellerdeck

Anybody else having the same experience?

Have you been able to get any idea if the error message is appearing at while they're at Sellerdeck payments or after being transferred back to your site?

I couldn't see any relevant error messages in your sellerdeck error log.
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

The error was after Sellerdeck Payments page
      - if it's the card issuer's security page, I don't think the error log will catch those

I haven't heard of anymore problems... could be a bad patch or something...

I have noticed a rise of customers advising not receiving the confirmation email (Sellerdeck Payments)...
      - an incident today customer placed an order, paid but never got confirmation email so thought it failed and placed another one a few days later...
      - we processed both as they were, different values and different dates... Customer reeived both and now returning one of them...

Comment

Working...
      X