SD Payments by Opayo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Ennals View Post
    I added the SDP by Opayo payment type to my website in live mode, bought something (cheap!) from my website with my own credit card, then disabled the SDP by Opayo payment type again until the payment reached my bank account. Once that had happened I re-enabled SDP by Opayo and disabled SDP by NMI.
    I placed a trial order for a cheap item by Opayo type in live mode using my own credit card and this completed satisfactorily as a configured pre-authorised pending payment and there was no problem downloading the order, however, when I clicked the Fraud and Risk Check button on View Payments this returned an error from the payment provider server with a message "cannot validate the <signature> value". The Fraud Score was "0" as you have already picked up.

So frustrating - I have disabled SDP by Opayo for now and will refer back to SD Support as I have a ticket running on this issue.

Thank you John for your feedback.

Martin
    Martin
    Mantra Audio

Comment

Hi All,

Few points that hopefully help:

Fraud

Opayo used The Third Man as its fraud screening tool which was ceased by Mastercard on 30th June. Opayo replaced this with a new system and did their best to replicate the integration so that it was a smooth transition for integrators. However, there are differences and one of the impacts is the actual score not showing in Sellerdeck Desktop. However, the green and red buttons are correct and the details are held in Opayo. Obviously thats not what we want and this will be fixed it in a future release.

Unfortunately fraud screening is very difficult to test.

IP Error

The error "invalid 4020: information received from an invalid IP address" is related to the IP whitelist configuration. You must have the correct IP address whitelisted within the Opayo online portal.

This is a good page to use as reference - https://www.opayo.co.uk/support/16/3...o-your-account

Few key points:
      - Make sure that your TEST and LIVE accounts have the same IPs
      - IPs must be in sets of 3, so add a 0 at the beginning if required
      - The subnet mask can be 255.255.255.255, or if that doesn’t work use 255.255.255.000 – note that the latter is less secure.

Also, I recommend using the LIVE account to test. Make sure you test the additional buttons (pay, refund) and use MOTO.

We can provide support if you get stuck, but the above should get it working.

Thanks, Josh
      Josh Barling
      CEO | Sellerdeck Ltd

josh.barling@sellerdeck.com

Comment

I've upgraded to 18.1.2 and the fraud score is now showing; thank you Sellerdeck for fixing this so quickly!

John
        John Ennals
        www.tortoys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X