Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Norman has an addon for a tab layout
    http://www.drillpine.biz/v9-tabber-v...log/Books.html

With the images look into batch processing them. I use Photoshop or fireworks but that's expensive, but I'm sure there are cheaper alternatives if you have a look around.
    "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions"

Comment

SPP sections now created. Example: Solar Powered Toys & Gadgets

I may have to do it again with an adjustment to the options to make things consistant across the site, but I get the genral idea and yes, I can see that it makes a big difference.

I'll do the tab part next.
      Money Saving Eco Friendly Products | UK Dating | Love Horse Dating

Comment

You have a big lump of code duplicated on all your pages. Probably a duplicated Standard Javascript Header Functions line in your Overall Layout.
        Code:
        	<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="actiniccore.js"></script>
           <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="actinicextras.js"></script>

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
        // START Configuration variables - alter with care
        var nMaxRecent			= 12;		// maximum number of items to remember
        var nTrimListTo		= 4;		// number of items to show
        var nScrollBy			= 4;		// number of items to scroll by
        var bDisplayReversed	= true;		// true for last viewed displayed on left
        var nKeepRecentHours	= 12;		// number of hours to remember recent products
        </script>
        	      <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="recentproductssupport.js"></script>

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="teclan-tcm1.js"></script>

<!-- Placeholder of cookie checking javascript code. Do not remove it! -->
        <Actinic:COOKIECHECK />

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
          window.onload = function() {
            saveReferrer();

};
        </script>
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

You have the concept, layout is way off though, much smaller images and more per line, its a 'taster' page, you're not selling it on this page, show 3 or 4 per line.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
            You have the concept, layout is way off though, much smaller images and more per line, its a 'taster' page, you're not selling it on this page, show 3 or 4 per line.
            OK, so I should have used the setting in the codepath utility that makes use of the thumbnail images in the section page and the larger images on the product pages themselves?

Comment

Thanks Norman. I'll investigate.

Comment

You can do yes, but you can also do it manually like most other people do. Don't look for shortcuts in this area, the best solutions take the longest time to do, that's why most people don't maximise potential because they take the easy route.

Comment

Working...
                X