Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H1 Headings

Hi guys,

I'm using v10 with the Silver Theme template and I've recently realised that more than one H1 tag per page is not good. I've changed the 'Product Section' and 'Store Information' Heading so they are now H3. Now all my section pages have just one H1 tag which is what I want.

However, I'm still unable to change the 'Best Sellers' H1 tag so have left it for now. But my main concern now is to change the Fragment title's on the front page. I haven't been able to do this by editing the title in the Fragment details payne or by changing the fragment layout. I've also tried to change the 'subheading' in the style sheet to H3 instead of H1 as the page code shows :

<h1 class="subheading">

but this hasn't worked either.

Would I be right in assuming I need to create a new layout and set the headings to H2 or H3 or would I ned to do something else like create a new variable?

Thanks

http://www.engravemeagift.co.uk
    Engraved Gifts
    www.engravemeagift.co.uk

Choose an alternate fragment layout is probably the simplest way or copy one of the existing fragment layouts in the design library and change the heading tag within to what you would like.

I usually create 2 fragments for example:

Main Heading - Use one per page only
    Sub Heading

Sub heading (h2) is the default fragment layout across the site so multiple h1s on a page are not possible unless someone specifically chooses it and ignores the name.

Comment

Working...
    X