Mole End OSOP and Despatch Express

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mole End OSOP and Despatch Express

Does anyone use Mole end OSOP to export to Royal Mail Despatch express?

If so can you share your .mev file with me please?

Thanks
    Paul

Hi Paul,

The other despatch express users will be using the standard file that we have already sent to you. I think that it is the changes that you have made to the standard file that are causing the problems you are having.

We have recieved the .dat file that you sent in and will use that to see what is going wrong next week.

We will rewrite the DE view to make it easier to modify, we didn't do this initially because Royal mail said that everyone would be moving over to DMO but it seems that isn't true as we still get lots of new DE users.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
      Hi Paul,

The other despatch express users will be using the standard file that we have already sent to you. I think that it is the changes that you have made to the standard file that are causing the problems you are having.

We have recieved the .dat file that you sent in and will use that to see what is going wrong next week.

We will rewrite the DE view to make it easier to modify, we didn't do this initially because Royal mail said that everyone would be moving over to DMO but it seems that isn't true as we still get lots of new DE users.

Regards,
      Hi there Jan, thanks for your reply, as you know i have been trying to get this to work now for long time with no success.

If you remember i could never get the std file to work and as i have found out it is missing data which DE needs regardless of what service ID you set.

I was hoping someone would reply saying yes they use it and share a “working file” so i could try and get this working.

I know you are trying to help, but i really need to get this to work hence me starting this thread.

Comment

Working...
      X