No announcement yet.

Problems with Test Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Mike, you're absolutely right. I've got myself into a muddle as I originally posted the following thread.

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=10058

I had thought the problem solved when everything worked on Kirans site. But of course the problem was still there when I reloaded on the the trial server.

When I clicked on "Contact US" I realised I was back to square one and assumed it was a Network settings problem. Hence my new post to "Network Congfig Forum.

I should have supplied the background to this and it's my fault for not including the above thread as a reference. Sorry about that.

Best wishes,

Myles
    www.magicalwonders.com

Comment

Hi James,

With regards to changing the colour of it etc... what have you put so far, have you tried putting font color tags surrounding the code?
      This is as far as I've got with the JavaScript via some help through another thread. Unfortunately, the problem is proving a bit tricky and unresponsive. My knowledge of JavaScript is zero, but I would have thought that the 'actxxsmall' should have at least affected the size of font?

<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5" bgcolor="#00cdfe">
      <tr>
      <td align="center">NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBHOME NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBCATALOG NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBINFO NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBCART NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBCHECKOUT <span class='actxxsmall'><script type=text/javascript>
      var _u = "Info";
      var _d = "hey-presto.demon.co.uk";
      var _l = _u + "@" + _d;
      var _m = "Contact Us";
      document.write("<span class='actxxxsmall'><a href='mailto:"+_l+"' class='actxxxsmall'>"+_m+"</a></span>");
      </script> </td>
      </tr>
      </table>

I'm not sure how to include color tags!

Any suggestions would be gratefully received!

Myles
      www.magicalwonders.com

Comment

Working...
      X