No announcement yet.

Perl envirnoment - operation timed out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darren, just found out that networksolution have 30 days money back guarantee and decided to cancel my hosting pacakge with them. Too many compications were running and they have the worst customer service ever. I have sent them an email 4 days ago and still no reply!

I'm considering enrolling with 1&1. Saw some recommendations on them in the forum. Thank you for your help and I would welcome any other advice you would give in this matter.

Regards.

Comment

I can't comment on your previous host, but I and many others have 1and1 hosting. Go for the linux package, Business or above.

Comment

Drounding, I was thinking about the 1&1 home linux package. I will not be having any payment transaction on my website so I don't think I will need SSL. Is there any other technical reason that prevents me from getting the home package?

Many thanks

Comment

Business is the minimum you should be looking at. Home does not include Perl, and Actinic will not run without it.
          Bill
          www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
          Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
          BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
          Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
          VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
          Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

if you want a cheap package, wiserhosting will work, £25 per year, does the job, i use it for testing sites and airsurfing.co.uk is hosted there, they have other packages should you need to expand, or dataflame which is were rawair.co.uk is hosted

D

Comment

Working...
            X