No announcement yet.

Uploading Site - V9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, I referenced the thread originally, but it seems it wasn't read completely.

The upload worked until the end, and then failed on the merge, and the add to cart scripts don't work on the site (any of the scripts in fact)

I have replied to support but have not received a reply for 7 1/2 hours now.
    Austin Harvey
    Girls Of Elegance Ltd
    http://www.girlsofelegance.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by guccij View Post
      So when you go to Web -> Network Setup and the Advanced Network Settings dialogue box appears, you don't have an SSL tab next to the Standard tab?Sounds as if your installation has gone very badly wrong indeed. Support has to be your next port of call I reckon.
      You will only see the SSL tab in network settings if you have you ticked the SSL options in business settings / payments and progress.

The values you have been seeing in diagnostics with old site details will be leftovers from an old installation, nothing to worry about it you can't see them in the app.

Have you tried running the option on the help / troubleshooting menu to purge and refresh the website?

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks.

I don't seem to have a purge and refresh option ?
        Austin Harvey
        Girls Of Elegance Ltd

Comment

Go to Help> Troubleshooting. Then Web Site Purge & Refresh is a bottom of menu.
          Alan Johnson

Quality Parrot Cages & Accessories by Parrotize UK
          Pet Accessories by Animal Instinct

Comment

It's a button at the bottom of the help / troubleshooting dialog.
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Greyed out
              Austin Harvey
              Girls Of Elegance Ltd

Comment

Are you in test mode?

Comment

i believe if you have never made a full upload then you dont have the option to purge and refresh

Comment

I can't make a full upload because it just gets a merge error at the end ...
                    Austin Harvey
                    Girls Of Elegance Ltd

Comment

Ok, for those of you who are interested (unlike support) here is the solution.

(upgrade from V7 - V9)

Remove everthing from your ftp acatalog folder, and cgi-bin folder. (I ended up removing the folders also, and re-creating them, making sure the folders are set to the correct write access)

In your site/yoursitename folder remove all of the following files (I put them in a backup folder, in case all went wrong)

all .cat files
                      all .fil files
                      all files that have a **0001 (cgi ID number) .pm
                      all files that have a **0001 (cgi ID number) .pl

Run web | network setup --> Wizard

Tick both boxes, and follow the prompts through.

On the last page regarding email setup, remove all smtp settings and tick boxes so you can get the wizard to finish. (these can be added manually later)

now do a network test --> everything is fine then ...
                      now do a web --> refresh website

Woohoo.

Thanks to everyone here with suggestions, no thanks to support on this. Unless I couldn't find it, this maybe a good set of instructions for the KB ?

Cheers, I can actually test my website now, and start seeing the benefits of V9
                      Austin Harvey
                      Girls Of Elegance Ltd

Comment

Also my purge and refresh button is now available ...
                        Austin Harvey
                        Girls Of Elegance Ltd

Comment

Working...
                        X