Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too. Google may as well have the monopoly on payment services too.

Comment

Yep, gets my vote aswell.

Cheers,

Neil.

Comment

Me too - "considering for a future release" doesn't sound too optimistic - I'm afraid we're already considering our options re Actinic because of the lengthy checkout - please don't tip us over the edge by delaying on this one.

Aquazuro - designer stainless steel accessories

Comment

Thank you everyone for the Votes here. I have added them all in, I am afraid I cannot comment on timescales, if you have to make a decision based on this feature then please call sales as they will be able to assist you much better than this forum, they are reachable at 0845 129 4800.

Kind regards,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

....me too!

Having paypal and all the associated problems with the company it would be nice to have google as a option, especialyas they deliver lots of traffic to me, i think they are going to be bigger than pain in the arse pal and it would be a tremendous opportunity missed if Actinic dont integrate it..and quickly!!

Lloyd

www.nappies-direct.com
            Lloyd Hawken
            www.nappies-direct.com

Comment

Yes please.
              John Ennals
              www.tortoys.co.uk

Comment

Moi aussi.

Comment

Originally posted by Nappyman
                  Having paypal and all the associated problems with the company it would be nice to have google as a option, especialyas they deliver lots of traffic to me, i think they are going to be bigger than pain in the arse pal and it would be a tremendous opportunity missed if Actinic dont integrate it
                  Correct me if I'm wrong (I usually am) but from my brief investigation of Goggle Checkout, Paypal (as we know it) is not the same - Paypal is a means of transferring money between ANY two parties with an email address - a bit like going to a bank armed with somebodyelse's bank account number; whereas Goggle Checkout is a PSP, to be integrated much like Protx or Worldpay....?

Here is not the place to start a thread on the subject though. It may compare with PayPalPro but I thought that wasn't available in UK? I don't use PSPs so don't know much.

I agree and concur with Nappymann's sentiments entirely and therefore feel that I (and he) may have added a vote to this wishlist item unnecessarily, as it won't be providing what he and I were thinking it would - i.e., an alternative to Paypal.

Nuff said.
                  Last edited by Paul Bulpit; 15-Apr-2007, 09:54 PM. Reason: found tortoys though, brill!
                  Paul
                  Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

Add my vote too please
                    Brian
                    www.flowergallery.co.uk
                    Same day flower delivery to UK
                    Same day flower delivery to Republic of Ireland
                    International Flower Delivery

Located in Argyll, Scotland, UK

Comment

Please add my vote

Comment

I have three v7 sites that would all like the ability to use Google Checkout too. thanks

Comment

I am user of V7 and would like Google Checkout added ASAP and not just a feature added to V8.
                          They are running a promotion (£10 off a £30 spend I believe) to encourage people to sign up as a buyer so may become a very popular payment method, only time will tell
                          Darren Guppy
                          Golf Tee Warehouse
                          Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

A vote from me.

Comment

A definite 100% vote from TV-Wall-Brackets.co.uk!
                              Sam Davis
                              Bright Light Media Ltd

Comment

I think you need to read up a bit more on Paypal and Google Checkout

Correct me if I'm wrong (I usually am) but from my brief investigation of Goggle Checkout, Paypal (as we know it) is not the same - Paypal is a means of transferring money between ANY two parties with an email address - a bit like going to a bank armed with somebodyelse's bank account number; whereas Goggle Checkout is a PSP, to be integrated much like Protx or Worldpay....?
                                Paypal can accept credit card payments you dont nee to have a paypal account anymore - it been like this for well over a year now.

Here is not the place to start a thread on the subject though. It may compare with PayPalPro but I thought that wasn't available in UK?
                                paypal pro has been available in Uk since the end of last year and Actinic has just realeased a beta integration to V8.

There are numerous threads on the subject so as you say lets keep this thread clean.

Comment

Working...
                                X