Invoice numbering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invoice numbering

Hi, I'm sure this has been asked before but I haven't been able to find a total answer so far on this knowledge base.
    I shall shortly, all going to plan, be updating my site from version 2013 to 2016 with a completely new layout.
    Question: I would like to make my future invoices continue from the latest on the old site. Order numbering seems straight forward but I'm not sure about the invoice numbering.
    Example: Old site: 0000935 and I would like therefore the first one on the new site to start at 0000936.
    Is this a possible and how?
    Thanks for any help.
    Mike

I think what you're looking for is in Business Settings>Order Processing>' Starting Sequence Number'

Edit: Sorry, that's the Offline Order Number.

The online order number can be changed in Help > Troubleshooting > Order Number.

The invoice number can be changed in the database. see http://community.sellerdeck.com/show...369#post257369

Or, just import the orders from the old site and sellerdeck should pick up from where it left off.
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Invoice numbering

Hi,
      Great, knew it must be there somewhere. Now that's sorted things I'll be ahead of schedule so as I'm only 2 minutes from Chew Lake I'll be fishing on the 7th.....
      Cheers and thanks

Comment

Ha, some people have all the luck.

Although I did fish in an ice breaker challenge at the weekend so I mustn't grumble too much.

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Working...
        X