No announcement yet.

Actinic quality link farm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi have added my site now, clicked on submit without preview!
    Thanks
    Wesley
    Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

Funny how Actinic is so slow on the uptake on this subject, have they joined the Civil Service or something?
      This directory is for their benefit as much as the traders who have already paid their money to Actinic for the benefit of using this idiosyncratic software.
      WAKE UP Actinic, get behind Jo's efforts, get up off your Axxx!!!

Comment

Actinic and I are chatting about this - we are sorting out the finer detail such as disclaimers etc etc

To me it doesn't really matter if they are with this or not. Yes it would be nice to dispay their logo, but it would also be good to maintain independance.

I have a few ideas about also putting sticky content on to the site to add value, as it seems that Google is dropping all listing from sites which are lists of links.

such as news items, tips and tricks from shop users, blogs (tell us how its going etc etc) and maybe an seo corner

Comment

New URL for the directory

http://ashops.pinbrook.net

this subdomain has the luxury of a working directory, you should be able to register and add your site.

it isn't as pretty as the last offering (and a few less functions), but it works AND has direct links.

To add an image to your listing please ensure it is no larger than 150w x 100 high. Add the URL within the description - see the orange icon. the image needs to be uploaded on your own site. Align the image to the right to ensure continuity. See FAQ on the site for more info.

I've brought all the listings from the old site across, but removed oversized images as they throw out the listings

Comment

is the site down?

I cant see anything any more

Comment

Jo,
              why not put adsense on to the site and help pay for the cost, Google won't then want to drop a source of revenue

Comment

This thread seems to have finished in Dec 02 unless I'm missing something. I'm a new member looking for somewhere to link to my site. Is this project still going?
                Dick
                Cheap Gifts and Cheap DVDs and Cheap Holidays

Comment

Dick - not sure where you got the date but it is still very current and active

Bikster
                  SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

You are also welcome to submit at http://act-e-shops.egyptianwonders.co.uk/dir/index.html
                    Bill
                    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
                    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
                    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
                    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
                    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
                    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

The directory will be launched properly at www.actinic-shopping.co.uk as soon as we get the domain pointing sorted out.

Actinic have agreed to endorse the directory, so in a few days i'll start a new thread with the final details and info how to link back.

Comment

That's great news Jo - well done.
                        Susan.

www.CardsAtYourFingertips.co.uk
                        Innovative and Original greetings cards for all occasions

Comment

Aye, nice one J.

:bowingsmiley:
                          Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Good News Jo, lets hope everyone with an Actinic site gets behind it and registers.

Comment

Looking good Jo congratulations with the concept.

Re categories, obvisouly you need to keep them to a minimum but we are a B2B company, any chance of a generic 'Business Services' category?

Regards
                              Brian

Chancellor Formecon

Comment

i've set aside a space to have a random banner, in place of the face, if you want to be featured in this space please send me an image/logo 175px x 131 px.

the image will work whereby the code just select an image from a library, it may brighten things up

Comment

Working...
                                X