How we design with actinic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buspassjohn
    On the other hand I like your site, particularly the front search graphic, it does p me off that the disappeared Mr G who was supposed to design our site, apparently did this for you.
    All he did for us was took some cash and wasted 3 months
    Thanks for saying nice things, and i'm sorry you've been stung by what is a very strange disappearing act. Just to be clear though, Gary built my site, but the main 'house plan' graphic on my homepage is by a local company: www.freeflowstudio.co.uk, and the logo is my own design.
    At the time we didn't actually know that GWW were building the site as we were dealing with Prophecy Designs. We only found out later that some of the work had been subcontracted out to GWW.
    Trying to squeeze my moneys worth out of V7 - but not for much longer!

Comment

Originally posted by buspassjohn
      How about the elements site, beautiful design, but product? the cost of this design has to be met from the sale of cheap wooden soap dishes and a few salt lamps.
      The actual shop owner of the elements site lets his site down with some very dodgy pictures and poor product descriptions - the owners input jars against the designers efforts IMHO.

This is often the case not only on the internet but also in bricks and mortar stores where complaicancy and familiarity of the store and products is very evident. I guess price of product doesn't really matter so long as they are making the margins and shifting the units but I agree at the moment there is a big disparagy between style and substance on that site - which begs the question does the designer drop to the products standard or does the site owner make the leap and improve the content to match the design?

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
      X