pinbrook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60 mins .. it may have been less but did not check
    Impossible - cannot be done - how do you think you can do that - your very naive to say things like that - I have a team of professionals and if it could be done it would - it takes many days.

Guess there is some team training going on at the weekend

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb
      Impossible - cannot be done - how do you think you can do that - your very naive to say things like that - I have a team of professionals and if it could be done it would - it takes many days.

Guess there is some team training going on at the weekend
      Is it just me, or has that wee pic of Malcolm got a grin on it now?
      Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Ridiculous claim Jont, how can you draw on fact to claim such a fictitious point.

Comment

I purchased a new domain with hosting last week and had full access to the site and for the world to see in less than 60 mins .. it may have been less but did not check.
          I suppose this is going to be more work for the marketing director or have i been sacked?

Cheers
          Darren

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
            Ridiculous claim Jont, how can you draw on fact to claim such a fictitious point.
            Empirical evidence has no place in a virtual world. Apologies all round.

Bikster
            SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B
              I suppose this is going to be more work for the marketing director or have i been sacked?
              I need you to come into the office for a meeting as I hear rumours you are moonlighting for the Goat League

Bikster
              SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

No Problems errrrrr were is the office ?

Comment

Working...
                X