Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by budgetbumps
    ok then...back to the original idea

We're down to Warwick or Stratford then.

Stratford seemed preferable as far as places to go/things to do?
    (OK, I confess the idea of all you can eat Chinese had some effect on me LOL)

Do we have enough "ayes" for Stratford or Warwick to make it a decision between the 2?
    Stratford for me (but dont know if i can make the whole weekend)

may be able to convince my business partner to come up as well.

Comment

Either for me. Looks like I can make the Saturday as well now. Just dressed it up as an "Actinic Convention" and wifey says "of course you must go". She then thought to ask if there'd be beer involved.... but it was too late then....
      Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
      SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
      Based in rural Northants

Comment

Sorry to be late in replying. I can definitely bring 2 to a Sunday lunch, but can't make Saturday night. Either Stratford or Warwick is fine.

Comment

What was the date?

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
            What was the date?
            Saturday November 17th Evening
            Sunday November 18th Lunchtime meet

Comment

Ah, my in laws are visiting then anyway, so I'm out. Next time, I'll be there.

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Ok so thats me out of the warwick one too (was due to be in the B'rum area the w/end before so 2 w/ends in the row in that part of the country is a step too far)

and/but committing to the south

Comment

Working...
                X