Children In Need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by los_design
    Nothing adult would be my only comment for the products.

does lingerie and shoes count?????

thats not my only play thing
    Remembering the road to Actinic enlightenment is a long and sometimes painful one.
    Current project:
    cheapadulttoys4u.co.uk
    cheaplingerie4u.co.uk
    Something for the Missus,Something for the Weekend

Comment

We looked into raising money for CIN last year - don't forget that if you intend to use the logo etc you need to contact them, and probably also the Charities Commission (I think - CIN will advise) otherwise you might get into lots of doo-doo. Good luck!

Aquazuro - designer stainless steel accessories

Comment

Not sure what i could offer, some server space for you guys to develope it on.

but i recon a site as opposed to a workshop.

D

Comment

A sites a great `prize` but not much scope for us wee people to help.

Not bothered personally of course, but a valid point never the less.
          Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

How about an online charity auction where each forum member can donate `something`, either an item, some `time`, or whatever and have a bidding list within a `main` thread all ending on a set day and time.

We can donate, and bid. All funds to be donated.

"EVERYONES a winner!" said in Remington ad man style.
            Football Heaven

Comment

A sites a great `prize` but not much scope for us wee people to help.
              Could always combine it with private auctions of goods with the proceeds being added to the total profit or donations. There must be lots of people on here that could auction something on ebay for the charity, could end up with quite a nice sum in the end.

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I'm not sure quite when CiN is on, but we need to make a decision on something otherwise it will just dwindle away and nothing will be done. Pity on the actinic front, i hoped for better.

I guess we need to know numbers of people who are either prepared to donate some free time or a product and also people who might be interested in that time or product. We can then make a decision.

PS - if this is to be a success and a nice day for all, a person's ability is immaterial, it's more the willing to join in and help. At the bare minimum there will need to be a site review panel, if you have some experience with actinic, you have something to offer this idea IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
                  Could always combine it with private auctions of goods with the proceeds being added to the total profit or donations. There must be lots of people on here that could auction something on ebay for the charity, could end up with quite a nice sum in the end.

Regards,
                  Quite like that idea, we could even setup and ebay shop just for this, all depends on numbers i guess. PLEASE speak up anyone if ur interested.

Comment

Combine Kathy's and Los Design's ideas - have a new top notch website with donated goods on it (we can all contribute something on that basis), to auction the goods AND the website.

Aquazuro - designer stainless steel accessories

Comment

Now thats an idea, we're getting there! hopefully the products already have images and write ups if they are already for sale on sites, so that helps enormously.

Comment

I think the best place to start is we are going for a site is for the project to be sliced into 'sections' and then each member who feels they can contribute can the pop them name down.

Each sectio will then have an appointed 'team leader' if you like and they can then orchestrate and combine the teams efforts.

If actinic aren't donating (boooooooooh, bah humbug) then what I suggest we do is use this forum to set up each section to keep it nice and neat?

Thoughts (oh and CiN is on in two weeks time)
                        Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
                        Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Suggested 'sections'

SEO
                          Outer Layout
                          Inner layout
                          Actinification
                          CM

And of course we appoint a project manager to tie up everything into one neat result?
                          ?

Comment

Why worry about Actinic?

Not a major issue IMHO.
                            Football Heaven

Comment

Originally posted by george
                              Why worry about Actinic?

Not a major issue IMHO.
                              exactly G....

Comment

With their lack of response one presumes that they are either too busy or not interested, so either way we need some software to use. What shall we do here, donations towards buying actinic or do we look at something different instead?

Comment

Working...
                                X