This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can only imagine the lengths that SVP went to to get in on the promotion
    They have removed Google checkout from their site now.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Still there on my PC. Big logo on the right hand side and logos on checkout. Maybe they had taken it down last time you looked for some reason (like it was charging Hungarians half price postage).
      Blank DVD
      Cloth Nappies

Comment

Hmmmm its 4 months since I started this thread I would have thought that Actinic Towers could have cobbled something together by now

Comment

no no no...nothing 'cobbled'

Look at Paypal Pro! And apparently, that works!
          Tracey

Comment

no no no...nothing 'cobbled'
            Ok then something that works

Comment

I'm halfway thru MSN WibblyWobblyCart, not long now.

Comment

I see that Google.com now offer the facility to filter out shops which don't use GC, in a product search:

http://www.google.com/products?clien...-revision&cd=1

Aquazuro - designer stainless steel accessories

Comment

filter out shops which don't use GC
                  They will almost certainly do anything to promote GC - rankings next

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb
                    They will almost certainly do anything to promote GC - rankings next
                    I hate the idea of yet another PP.
                    However, Google have to increase their revenue and also diversify it away from purely advertising - Google checkout is central to this, therefore whether we like it or not Google checkout will prevail.

For now GC may not generate additional revenue for store owners but I can’t help but wonder how long it will be before Google corner us by affecting natural rankings in favour of those who do have it.

…and to think I used to be cynical.
                    Donna

Common sense is not that common.

Comment

how long it will be before Google corner us by affecting natural rankings in favour of those who do have it
                      Some are saying that it is happening now although I have yet to confirm this myself.

Comment

I think actinic are going to surprise you all and have GC integrated for 8.5.2 It's the perfect kind of thing to cancel a lot of the bad stuff at the moment and i fully expect it to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
                          I think actinic are going to surprise you all and have GC integrated for 8.5.2It's the perfect kind of thing to cancel a lot of the bad stuff at the moment and i fully expect it to happen.
                          LOL Lee
                          Have you been taking them funny pills again?
                          Tracey

Comment

You will see Daniel son.

Comment

I think actinic are going to surprise you all and have GC integrated for 8.5.2
                              It would not surprise me

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb
                                Some are saying that it is happening now although I have yet to confirm this myself.
                                It doesn't actually have to be happening - all it takes is for us to believe it is.
                                Whispers and propaganda..Google the bully strikes again
                                Donna

Common sense is not that common.

Comment

Working...
                                X