• Show
Clear All

New patch out today?

Read from :
    https://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/practic...-preparations/

I haven't watched the video... audio broken on my work PC :I

Attached image shows bottom of that page
    Attached Files

We are just finishing off a few final bug fixes with the aim of releasing it this afternoon.

Thanks,
    Josh
    Josh Barling
    CEO | Sellerdeck Ltd

josh.barling@sellerdeck.com

Comment

The patch is now available - https://community.sellerdeck.com/for...-patch-release

Thanks, Josh
      Josh Barling
      CEO | Sellerdeck Ltd

josh.barling@sellerdeck.com

Comment

I believe there is a bug affecting the new EU invoice which I have reported here.

Comment

We are experiencing a different problem with the patches and the behaviour is the same on both 16.07 & 18.05.
          We cannot print out either the EU Packing list or EU Invoice. The system hangs for around 20-40 seconds and then brings up "Error detected by database DLL.". We can print both normal Invoice & packing list with no problem.
          Our site was imported on to both versions from a 16.05 based snapshot.

However if we license a new site with the demo preloaded both types of invoices and orders work (EU & Normal).
          Fix as suggested in other posts over the DLL Error has been done and it makes no difference.

Comment

Can you still print out the standard invoice and packing lists?
            Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
            SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
            Based in rural Northants

Comment

Yes we can print out the standard invoice and packing lists with no problem.
              The EU ones hang the system for approx 20-40 seconds and then the DLL error comes up.
              We run Multiusers and they all get the same error, although a user going into the site trying to print any EU reports will hang for up to 4 minutes before the DLL Error appears.

If we license a new site with just the standard data that sellerdeck provides it will print all types (EU & Standard). So something that exists in our database must be causing this problem when the snapshot is imported.

Comment

You're not the only one suffering from this - I think that Sellerdeck have some urgent work to do on Monday morning
                Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
                SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
                Based in rural Northants

Comment

We will raise a support ticket tomorrow for both 16 & 18 versions. We also have a secondary site based on the main site that works with the invoices_EU.rpt but the packing list report is a no go

Comment

Working...
                  X