FEEFO Feedback Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FEEFO Feedback Problem

I have been using FEEFO with Actinic for several months now and I am disappointed by the level of response.

I believe one factor is the timing of Feefo Feedback reqeests sent to customers.

Feedback requests sent mid morning seem to be getting better response to those sent at the start of the working day.

It is generally known in Email Marketing that timing of emails is an important factor which affects the open rate. Namely, if you want to get a response from an email, don't send it first thing in the morning when it gets lost with masses of spam in a recipients inbox - wait until the recipient has finished his housekeeping tasks and will be more responsive.

I need to download orders first thing in the morning to process orders placed overnight. I cannot wait until 11am to do this (as Feefo Order reporting is done at the same time).

I have been trying to persuade Actinic/Feefo to add a customisable timing option to the Feefo service to that customer orders are only sent to Feefo at a time/day of the week specified by the Actinic user. To do this, Actinic, quite correctly need to measure a level of demand for this option.

Please give your opinion to this thread ASAP...
    John Legg
    The Debug Store

sigpic
    http://www.TheDebugStore.com
Working...
X